ProQuest newspapers provides online access to national and regional newspapers from across the U.S. The titles in ProQuest newspapers offer thorough coverage of local, national, and international events with journalistic balance and perspective. Search multiple newspapers at one time:
- Baltimore Sun (1990-current) - local and state news for Baltimore and Maryland.
- The New York Times (1980-present) - the paper of record in the U.S., best known for its analysis of news, issues and social changes.
- The Wall Street Journal (1984-present) - the single most authoritative source of global and national business reporting.
- Washington Post (1987-present) - inside-the-beltway coverage of politics and highly respected investigative journalism.
- Christian Science Monitor (1988-present) - balanced, objective reporting from the most respected field journalists in the industry.
ProQuest newspapers content includes news, sports, business, obituaries, reviews, and editorials.
Wheeler, Timothy B. "Md. to Expand Lead Testing." The Baltimore Sun Oct 27 2015. ProQuest. Web. 25 Jan. 2016 .
Wheeler, Timothy B. 2015. Md. to expand lead testing. The Baltimore Sun, Oct 27, 2015. https://search.proquest.com/docview/1727429885?accountid=35779 (accessed January 25, 2016).
Wheeler, T. B. (2015, Oct 27). Md. to expand lead testing. The Baltimore Sun Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1727429885?accountid=35779